This intermediate, semi-automatic solution, allows salami to be loaded on rods with the aid of an operator.
Once completed, the rod is automatically loaded onto the frame with a facilitator.
- less tiring for the operators
- continuous product delivery rate
- positioning sorted according to the recipe of each salami on the rods so as to allow optimal passage of air.
- ability to load frames as high as 5.5 m, with greater capacity than normal racks, without the aid of an operator.
- Meat processing
- Fresh hams
- Cured hams
- preparation of components
- automatic loading of salami on rods and frames
- semi-automatic loading of salami on rods and frames
- unloading of salami and cutting the cord
- automatic loading of curved salami
- feeding the packaging system
- feeding the slicing system
- clayette system for curing meats
- frame and rack handling
- Cooked hams
- Fresh bacon
- Frame and rack handling
- Automated Warehousing